Over the past 50 years since it was founded in 1965, the Lettermen’s Association has served to carry on the camaraderie, the brotherhood and sisterhood, the kinship and fellowship among teammates, peers and alumni alike beyond the playing fields. By staying committed to each other and remaining involved in the every aspect of the USC Athletics program, the Lettermen’s Association carries on the finest traditions of what it means to be a Gamecock for life.
|President||Brit Wilson||Women’s Basketball|
|1st Vice President||Patrick Keegan||Track and Field|
|2nd Vice President||Walker Inabinet||Football|
|Immediate Past President||Moe Brown||Football|
|Historian/Hall of Fame||Tommy Moody||Baseball|
|2017-Board of Director||Branden Conrad||Men’s Basketball|
|2017-Board of Director||Jeff Grantz||Football, Baseball|
|2017-Board of Director||Jay Brown||Baseball|
|2018-Board of Director||Seth Rose||Tennis|
|2018-Board of Director||Andrey Spearman||Football|
|2018-Board of Director||Stephen Sheppard||Football|
|2019-Board of Director||Yvan Banag||Football|
|2019-Board of Director||Jewel May||Women’s Basketball|
|2019-Board of Director||Sean Sullivan||Baseball|
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION AND BENEFITS
As of 2016, all former University of South Carolina student-athletes are members in the Lettermen’s Association.
Benefits of being a Lettermen’s Association member include:
- Monthly Lettermen’s e-Newsletter
- Communication and updates from the Association’s President
- Opportunities to network with your fellow Lettermen
- Invitations to Lettermen events.
Members can upgrade their membership to the premium level of the Lettermen’s Association ($60.00 annually or $750.00 for lifetime membership) and receive the benefits below:
- Premium access to select venues
- Lettermen’s Lounge: Football (Williams-Brice Stadium)
- Lettermen’s Suite: Basketball (Colonial Life Arena)
- Opportunity to advertise in the Lettermen’s Association Directory
- Membership card
- Car decal
- Discounted prices for ticketed events
- Hall of Fame Banquet
- Spring Game Cookout
- Lettermen Golf Tournament
- Discounted Lettermen’s Association Under Armour Apparel
To upgrade your membership, please click here or to pay for your membership online click the button below.
LETTERMEN’S LOUNGE AND SUITE INFORMATION
The lounge will open two hours (2.0) hours before scheduled kickoff.
– The lounge will close thirty (30) minutes after the game has ended.
– You must have your 2016 membership card to enter. Memberships will be available at the door for $60.
– Your card allows you and three (3) guests to enter the lounge at no charge.
– Each guest with you (over the 3 allowed) must pay $5.00 to enter.
– IMPORTANT: You must be present when your guest(s) first enter the lounge. Guests are given a ticket to enter. They must show their ticket anytime they wish to re-enter the lounge during the game.
– Blue Marlin Signature Catering of Columbia will serve a buffet before every game (Buffet and drink cost will be $10.00 maximum, per person). They will also serve a la carte items such as boxed sandwiches and salads at a reasonable price.
– Please respect the crowd control devices at the entrance. They are there to help expedite your entering the lounge.
– EXITING THE LOUNGE: To exit the lounge easily and quickly, please exit through the door at the far right corner (Southwest) of the lounge (at the opposite end from the restrooms).
The Lettermen’s Lounge at the Colonial Life Arena for the USC basketball games is located in Suites 28 and 29. If you plan on sitting in this section, Lettermen plus one guest (for seating purposes only), first come, first served…
– The Lounge(s) should be used for your enjoyment. Please help us monitor those who use it and keep it a safe and enjoyable place to meet and visit with friends and teammates.
For any questions, please contact Shelley Leavitt, Lettermen’s Association Coordinator, at 803-777-2961 or 803.586.7025 or SLEAVITT@mailbox.sc.edu
Follow the Association of Lettermen on social media: